NMLS / MLO 20 Hour S.A.F.E Comprehensive Mortgage Loan Originator Course + 5 Hour 1 Day Crash Course
The course is packed with everything you need to successfully complete your educational requirements in a live classroom that is informative and entertaining.
- 3 hours of Federal Lending Legislation
- 3 hours of Ethics
- 2 hours of Non-Traditional Mortgage Products
- 12 hours of General Elective Topics on key concepts including: Federal Regulations, Privacy Protection, Consumer ID, and Predatory Lending Protection Laws, Government Loan Programs, the SAFE Act, and Financial Calculations
NMLS / MLO Crash Course Exam Prep (5 Hour Live Course)
Test candidates will enjoy this comprehensive, live review course built into five modules, based specifically on the topics that will be found on the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator Test National Component with Uniform State Test Content Outline- federal mortgage-related laws, general mortgage knowledge, mortgage loan origination activities, ethics, and uniform state content.
Included in this crash course is the following:
- Each student will receive an audio (mp3) and online video of our Crash Course/Test Prep course that you can review the class at any time.
- All Students will receive ten (10) Practice Test for the NMLS National Exam
- All Students will receive the 150 PowerPoint Slides used during the course
- All Students will receive a Student Workbook
- 125 pages of Power Point Study Drills for the National Exam. This resource provides advice, guidance, and direction in preparing for and taking your NMLS test. It will direct you to additional resources on each of the major topics of RESPA, Dodd-Frank, Reg Z, Acts and dates with links to each
- Math Supplement. Designed to help you with the difficult math questions that appear on the National Exam
- Other relevant resources designed to help you pass your NMLS Exam