16 Wk Live Class Package (135 Credit Hrs) + 1 Day 8 Hour Crash Course
The Live Class Package has everything you need to fulfill your educational requirements featuring a robust, live in person, classroom experience with our expert faculty who are active licensed real estate agents/brokers.
Classes are available (student must select one session only) in the :
- Evenings (M-Tu-W 6-9 PM)
- Weekdays (Tu & Th 9AM-1PM)
- Weekends (Sat & Sun 9AM-1PM)
This solution will fulfill the 135-hour real California Real Estate Licensing requirements and prepare for success on exam day. With this learning solution, you’ll learn from seasoned real estate instructors in a dynamic classroom review for each course.
Included in this package are the following correspondence courses:
- Real Estate Principles (45-Credit Hours Correspondence with Live Class Review)—Become successful in your field by understanding key topics such as time management, the listing and selling process, property valuation, closing the sale, escrow procedure, taxes, financing, and more. Topics include: Land Descriptions and Subdivisions, Acquisition and Transfer of Real Property, Liens and Encumbrances, Leases, Contracts, Unlawful Discrimination, Agency and Business Principles, and Ethics.
- Real Estate Practice (45-Credit Hours Correspondence with Live Class Review)— A real estate license does not come with an operating manual, so we have created courses that focus on what it really takes to succeed in the business and will expand your knowledge of the industry in an engaging and effective forum. Topics include: The Business of Real Estate, The Art of Pricing and Listing, and How to Find and Counsel the Buyer.
- Real Estate Finance (45-Credit Hours Correspondence with Live Class Review)—Make the law come alive and explore some of the common myths and misconceptions that affect your day-to-day activities. Find out how you can avoid legal entanglements with this exciting course! Topics include: Real Estate Laws, Contract Clauses, Influential Agency Policies and Concepts, and Disclosure Guidelines and Procedures.
Weekend Crash Course for the Salesperson Examination
A fantastic 1-Day review course packed with information to help you pass the state salesperson exam the FIRST TIME!
- Key terminology
- Exam-taking hints
- Online Practice test